What to Wear: Jewellery Ideas for The Festive Season
The thought of what to wear for this festive season will stress even the most experienced fashionistas during the festive season around the corner. The most innovative traditional wear-from ultra-traditional to modern fusion wear-is the time of the year that allows one to show off. There is one item that can make or break any outfit, which is your jewellery.
When it comes to handmade accessories, there are a lot of options, but handmade jewellery is unique and brings true beauty. Handmade jewellery refers to those pieces of jewellery that, unlike machines, have been crafted by hand. Handmade jewellery is often picked out because of their rustic charm and rough beauty as opposed to the complete refinement and detailed designs which can be seen in machine-made jewellery. However, that has its standing and appeal. Some of the accessories to wear in this festive season are,
Almost always, traditional wear is so opulent and rich, with a feeling of being a princess! Especially in the case of silk sarees with anarkalis and Banarasi, where the emphasis must remain on the outfit. It is with these outfits that one has to be a believer in "minimalism" in terms of jewellery choices; less is better. Invest in handmade accessories like necklaces, rings or earrings that stand out.
Be Brave with Nose Rings
If during this festive season you want to play the daring diva, nose rings are your best bet. They make sure that you don't look like all the others. They're beautiful looking. Make sure with the make-up; you go easy. And if you're a little shy about wearing a nose ring, try a pin instead.
Anklets are a nostalgic reminder of their childhood days for many women. The best thing about them is that, in both traditional and modern ways, they can be worn.
Styling Tips for Handmade Fashion Jewellery
Since it is possible to use handmade jewellery in a variety of types and styles, there are no limits on the type of clothing they can be paired with.
Hand-painted necklace set: Planning what to wear in the neck with your stylish outfit in this festive season then here is the answer. You can now wear hand-painted necklaces with your outfit. They not only look unique, but they also look classy. Either you are wearing a saree or a skirt, you can wear those necklaces. They are available in many designs, fabrics, colours, so choose your festive collection accordingly. They are one of the best handmade fashion accessories.
Handmade earrings: No outfit look complete without wearing the earrings. They add spark to every look. There are many options available in earrings, but most trending nowadays are handmade earrings. They are available in many sizes, designs, colour combinations that you will never feel bored from them. From fireworks designs to embed with beads and fresh colours, they are the perfect thing to wear this festive season.
With the correct kind of beaded handmade necklace and earrings, the look of a handmade cotton saree can be taken to an entirely new level. As cotton is a formal fabric that is also lighter than silk, it is possible to use handmade jewellery to add a little heaviness to the overall look. Another viable alternative is handmade stone jewellery, too. This type of jewellery can be used, particularly in gemstones, to glam up an ensemble of ethnic party wear such as an Anarkali suit or a lehenga choli. While the garment remains the subject of the overall look, as opposed to stealing the limelight, this kind of jewellery can be used as complementary features that enhance the look.
For casual or semi-formal Indo-Western attire, handmade jewellery in bronze, silver and plated gold is suitable. Outstanding metallic pieces may complement a Kurti or tunic and dhoti pants ensemble, especially if they have statement elements such as a sizeable stone or pearls.
And most importantly, you can easily get all these handmade accessories online and get it delivered.
Here are some of the tips that you need to follow while you select the best jewellery pieces for this festive season. Everyone wants to look good and perfect on occasions, but without the right jewellery, you will look dull or incomplete. So, here is a guide for buying jewellery:
- Choose something unique: Those pearls, diamonds, gold, etc. jewellery is now old-fashioned you need to try something unique and tempting. You can look for different designs and varieties from which you can choose.
- Choose an online platform to shop for jewellery: Everyone makes efforts to buy jewellery as they have to go out to find and choose the best pieces for them. But during this time, it is better to choose an online platform to shop for jewellery. You will get more options, convenience, best prices, and the latest trendy collection if you choose online mode for your jewellery shopping.
- Pick handmade jewellery pieces: Want to look different and eye-catching then you must try the handmade collection of jewellery from Khoj City. They are having an endless collection of handmade jewellery so that you can choose what you like. From earrings to necklaces, every piece of jewellery is now available in the handmade collection as well.
- Choose stylish and something funky: You can now try the best collection of stylish pieces that you have never tried. From smallest to the longest pieces of jewellery you can try something new. There are many funky pieces of jewellery available, and you can try all those with your festive outfits to buy something out of the box.
- Choose according to your budget: You can now buy handmade jewellery as per your budget. The different pieces of jewellery are available at affordable prices so that everyone can look for jewellery as per your budget.
So, here are some of the tips that you need to know before you look for handmade wedding accessories or festive jewellery with your festive outfits.